- Published: Friday, 07 February 2014 09:16
- Hits: 184
- Published: Tuesday, 04 February 2014 10:30
- Hits: 196
A Note on the Practice of Vajrāyana
Vajrayāna began in India and was first taught by the Buddha to a select group of students due to the ripening of their karma. Nowadays, Vajrayāna
- Published: Monday, 03 February 2014 13:09
- Hits: 175
We are not born with everything that we need in our lives and we have to work hard to earn respect and love from others.
- Published: Tuesday, 28 January 2014 02:15
- Hits: 167
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Tashi Delek! 恭喜发财！
- Published: Monday, 20 January 2014 03:10
- Hits: 189
Progress and success depend on how we are able to make good use of difficult situations to our advantage.
- Published: Sunday, 19 January 2014 02:25
- Hits: 183
In my opinion, life may seem to look straightforward but actually it is quite complicated.
- Published: Sunday, 19 January 2014 02:14
- Hits: 187
- Published: Monday, 13 January 2014 23:47
- Hits: 138
Buddhism and the Environment
The purpose of Buddhist practice is not only to benefit individuals who are looking for temporary relief from the suffering of samsara,
- Published: Tuesday, 07 January 2014 13:27
- Hits: 142
- Published: Tuesday, 07 January 2014 09:54
- Hits: 130
Buddhism, Gender and Modern Society
The Buddha taught that men and women are entirely equal with respect to their capacity to achieve liberation, which is the goal of the Buddhist path.